Spy Pond Partners (SPP) is a small, dynamic management consulting firm located in Arlington, Massachusetts. The firm works with government transportation agencies to improve their business processes and use of information in order to deliver more value to the public. SPP is a growing company and we need an office manager to create and maintain our office systems.
We are looking for an office manager to streamline our office and own responsibility for maintaining all aspects of daily office operations and procedures. The ideal candidate will have prior administrative experience in a consulting environment, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, adaptability to meet the varied needs of a small business, and a knack for coming up with more efficient ways of operating.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week), though part time candidates who are available for at least 30 hours per week will be considered as well.
- Maintain and develop effective administrative systems
- Support business development activities including proposal development and delivery, qualifications management, and PR activities
- Manage HR procedures
- Build the recruiting pipeline and work with the team to hire passionate team members
- Process employee expenses and timesheets
- Manage office equipment needs
- Maintain office supply levels
- Ensure facilities are clean
- Organize travel arrangements
- Organize exciting staff activities
- Thorough understanding of book-keeping, HR processes, office legal obligations
- Exceptional organization and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
- Proficiency with standard office software – email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Experience using Quickbooks a plus
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Starting salary for this position depends on qualifications and experience
Submit your resume to careers(@)spypondpartners.com. We will contact qualified applicants directly.
Spy Pond Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.