Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Spy Pond Partners (SPP) is a small, dynamic management consulting firm located in Arlington, Massachusetts. The firm works with government transportation agencies to improve their business processes and use of information in order to deliver more value to the public. SPP is a growing company and we are looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to assist with business development activities. The primary duties of this position include working with staff to support proposal development, updating and maintaining qualifications, helping prepare proposal forms, and tracking business development leads, as well as other administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a consulting environment, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, adaptability to meet the varied needs of a small business, and a knack for coming up with more efficient ways of operating.
This is a part-time position (approximately 20 hours per week), though full time candidates will be considered as well.
- Support business development activities including:
- Proposal development and delivery
- Qualifications management
- PR activities
- Prepare marketing materials
- Help coordinate webinars, workshops, peer exchanges and other events
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
- Exceptional organization and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willingness to tackle new challenges
- Starting salary for this position depends on qualifications and experience
Submit your resume to careers(@)spypondpartners.com. We will contact qualified applicants directly.
Spy Pond Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.