Spy Pond Partners (SPP), is a small, dynamic management consulting firm with an office in Richmond, Virginia. The firm works with government transportation agencies to improve their business processes and use of information in order to deliver more value to the public. Spy Pond Partners provides a wide range of decision support and organizational improvement for state, federal, and local transportation agencies.
SPP is a growing company with immediate need for an engineering analyst with the ability to support projects with local clients in Virginia.
- Interpret engineering standards, specifications, policy, and guidelines
- Perform “as is” vs. “to be” gap analyses of engineering and asset management procedures
- Develop engineering business process documentation and recommendations
- Execute and provide quality control or assurance reviews for technical surveys and assessments
- Produce network-level asset life-cycle and performance models to support asset management decision making
- Conduct literature reviews to document Federal, State, and Local asset management best practices
- Support development, testing, and implementation of new engineering and decision support tools
- Manage and produce deliverables including reports, presentations, and visuals
- Some domestic travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related field
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficiency with office software (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Talent for balancing responsibilities to meet established deadlines
- Registered as Engineer in Training (EIT) preferred
- Basic knowledge of transportation infrastructure (e.g. pavement, bridge, traffic control devices) and transportation asset management concepts
- Starting salary for this position depends on qualifications and experience
Submit your resume to careers(@)spypondpartners.com. We will contact qualified applicants directly.
Spy Pond Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.