Spy Pond Partners is a small, dynamic management consulting firm serving transportation and infrastructure management organizations. We work to improve the nation’s transportation systems and help public agencies become more efficient and effective.
We have an opening for a Data Analyst based in our Arlington, Massachusetts office. Responsibilities and requirements are described below.
- Perform transportation-related research
- Model transportation data and perform data analysis
- Develop and administer web applications and databases
- Some domestic travel
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of database development and administration
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Starting salary for this position depends on qualifications and experience
Submit your resume to careers(@)spypondpartners.com. We will contact qualified applicants directly.
Spy Pond Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.