Business and Information Systems Analyst
Spy Pond Partners is a small, dynamic management consulting firm serving transportation and infrastructure management organizations. We work to improve the nation’s transportation systems and help public agencies become more efficient and effective.
We have an opening for a Business and Information Systems Analyst based in Richmond, VA. Responsibilities, requirements, and other desired skills are described below.
- Perform transportation-related research
- Conduct business process reviews and client interviews to understand current and desired business practices and capabilities, and gather improvement needs
- Synthesize information and consider “big picture” organizational context to deliver business insights, recommendations, and improvement programs
- Manage and produce related deliverables, including process documentation and decision-support tools and analysis
- Develop quality communication materials, including reports, presentations, and visuals
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant field of study
- 2-3 years of experience in consulting or analyst role
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience preparing effective visual presentations
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in transportation
- Demonstrated capability in requirements gathering and development
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts or unrefined materials to develop connections, draw insights, and improve communication and understanding
- Knowledge of data management, asset management, performance management, strategic management, and governance concepts and principals
- Starting salary for this position depends on qualifications and experience
Submit your resume to email@example.com. We will contact qualified applicants directly.
Spy Pond Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.