Spy Pond Partners is a small, dynamic management consulting firm serving transportation and infrastructure management organizations. We work to improve the nation’s transportation systems and help public agencies become more efficient and effective.
We have an opening for a Business Analyst based in our Arlington, Massachusetts office. Responsibilities and requirements are described below.
- Perform transportation-related research
- Conduct client interviews and surveys
- Document business processes
- Manage and produce reports, presentations, and visuals
- Some domestic travel
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Experience preparing effective visual presentations
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Starting salary for this position depends on qualifications and experience
Submit your resume to careers(@)spypondpartners.com. We will contact qualified applicants directly.
Spy Pond Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.